Use the links below to make a lodging reservation online. You may also call 970.627.3654 for reservations. We look forward to hearing from you.
WE ARE NOT TAKING ANY RESERVATIONS. The Black Bear Lodge of Grand Lake is Closed, and will not continue as a Motel moving forward.
We are a Pet Free property.
Smoking outside ONLY in designated area.
Check-in @ 4:00pm / Check-out @ 11:00am(MST)
Lobby Hours: Summer 8:00am-8:00pm(MST); Winter 8:00am-6:00pm(MST)
***Please contact us if you will be arriving after hours so we can arrange a late check-in.
We honor MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express credit cards, and cash.
Prices quoted are nightly rates based on double occupancy. We add $10/per person(adults & children over six months) beyond double occupancy. Lodging tax is 6.0% (lower tax rate than downtown Grand Lake). Sales tax is NOT included in the rate quote. All rooms are Non-Smoking.
A deposit of the first night’s lodging for each room reserved is due when the reservation is made.
- We reserve the right to charge your credit card for the entire amount due on your reservation seven days prior to your check in date.
- Refunds will not be issued for shortened stays.
Additional Options & Charges:
- Roll-away beds and Pack-‘n-Plays $10 – Must be reserved in advanced
- Lodging subject to 6.0% Lodging Tax
- All canceled reservations will be charged a $35 service/re-booking fee.
- Cancellations made more than seven days in advance of the start of the reservation will receive a full refund, less a $35 service/re-booking fee.
- Cancellations made less than seven days in advance of the start of the reservation, deposits are nonrefundable and guests are responsible for the balance of their reservation.